Contact Lenses A-Z
This text provides a definitive encyclopedia of contact lenses from ocular anatomy to instrumentation to complications. Arranged in A-Z format it will be an invaluable reference source for the busy practitioner as well as a useful study aid for students new to the field.
Out of stock
A book that every eye care practitioners needs, this text will be invaluable to optometrists, ophthalmologists and dispensing opticians. It will also serve as a handy reference for clinical support staff and those working in the contact lens industry. Indeed anyone working or studying in this field will find Contact Lenses A-Z an essential purchase.
- Quick reference A-Z
- Extensively illustrated in colour throughout
- Hundreds of terms and definitions
- Thorough explanations enhanced by line diagrams and tables for ready reference
- Comprehensively cross-reference
- Written by a well-known author and educator in the field
Table of Contents:
- Efron grading scales for contact lens complications
- Vertex distance correction
- Extended keratometer range conversion
- Corneal curvature – corneal power conversion
- Contact lens manufacturing tolerances
- Terms, symbols and abbreviations
Product Type: Paperback
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Online Store Shipping & Return Policy
For Overseas Orders:
Currently the bookshop only accepts online orders within Australia.
Please contact the bookshop for a quote before placing overseas orders.
Items in stock are normally dispatched within 7 days.
Not in stock items are normally dispatched within 21 days. Books not available from the publisher may take up to 8 weeks.
We will only accept faulty goods (including misbound or damaged in transit)
Books - flat rate $7.70 for total order.
Brochures & accessories - flat rate $5.50 for total order.
For enquiries please call us on (03) 9668 8555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org