Author: Baumal & Duker
Features a wealth of information for ophthalmologists, retinal specialists, and trainees on current management of this increasingly common condition.
Covers how to select the best course of action between drug, laser, or surgical treatment and how to achieve optimal results.
Includes high-quality images that detail before and after treatment, including OCT.
Consolidates today’s available information and guidance on diabetic retinopathy mangement into one convenient resource.
Table of Contents:
Section 1: Diabetic Retinopathy Background
1. Diabetes Mellitus (DM) Introduction and General Information
2. Classification of Diabetic Retinopathy
3. Diagnosis of Diabetic Retinopathy: Clinical
4. Diagnosis of Diabetic Retinopathy: Imaging
5. Genetics of Diabetic Retinopathy
Section 2: Treatment of Diabetic Retinopathy
6. Anti-VEGF Therapy for Diabetic Eye Disease
7. Corticosteroid Therapy for Diabetic Retinopathy
8. Laser Therapy (focal, grid, PRP, UWF PRP, micropulse)
9. Surgical treatment of Diabetic Retinopathy
10. Effect of Modifiable Risk Factors on the Incidence and Progression of Diabetic Retinopathy
11. Treatment of Diabetic Retinopathy in Pregnancy
12. Future Therapies: New agents in Preclinical or Pipeline
App. Summary of Diabetic Retinopathy Clinical Research Network (DRCR.net) Protocols
Pages: 192 pages
Product Type: Hardcover